Our Super Source trucks are “Stores on Wheels” that drive to your business every week during a time that is convenient for you and your business. We check your inventory levels and restock only what is necessary, and have additional items available on the truck for your convenience.
Our Super Source "Stores On Wheels"
You Might Wonder..."What Items Are Available on the Truck?"
We offer almost everything your business needs. Check out the list below:
- Chemicals to clean anything
- Mops, brooms, floor brushes, floor squeegees, handles, dust pans, etc.
- Window squeegees, grill brushes, grill pads, stainless steel sponge, green scouring pad, etc.
- Sanitizer buckets, spray bottles, sprayers
- Can liners; synthetic, vinyl, and latex gloves; aprons
- Hand soap (foaming & lotion), hand sanitizer
- Metered deodorizers, insecticides, air sanitizers
- Urinal screens and pads
- Standard and jumbo size toilet paper; kitchen paper towels and hard-wound paper towels
- Minor plumbing parts
We also carry the following items, just in case:
- Hand soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, toilet paper dispensers, deodorizer dispenser
- Mop buckets
- Trash cans
- Glass racks, cup racks, flatware racks, plate racks, flatware cylinders, flatware carriers
The Benefits of The Super Source Route Program
There are numerous benefits in partnering with Super Source and having the peace of mind that comes with knowing our Route Program has you and your business covered. These benefits include:
- You save time by having a route manager check your inventory for you (one less thing to worry about). If you need an item, the route manager will restock it. If your inventory levels are fine, the route manager won’t leave anything, and there is no extra cost to you for the route manager to stop by and check on your inventory levels.
- You won’t run out of chemicals or other items, thereby eliminating the need to make an emergency trip to the store.
- You no longer need to keep a large stockpile of chemicals that takes up extra space and leads to product waste.
- Discounted prices on quality products and even larger discounts for customers buying all of our general cleaners.
- Access to knowledgeable route managers that can answer all your cleaning questions and help you troubleshoot a problem.
- Customers on our warewash program receive free 24/7 service, excluding parts unless your machine is under warranty. All machines leased through Super Source also includes all parts.
- Our service team works on any commercial dish machine.
- We lease dish machines and give our customers the option to buy the machine for $1 at the end of the lease.
- No hidden fees; no additional fees for emergency dish machine service, even on holidays.
Our Warewash Program is equally cost-effective for you and your business. You’ll “be the hero” when you save your company big money by properly maintaining and servicing your existing dishwashing equipment, rather than buying new. We service all brands and will do what we can to get the most out of your existing equipment. If you need a new machine, we offer buy and lease options as well. Learn the benefits of using the Super Source Warewash Program, and call a location near you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warewash – Rinse Aid
Eliminates Streaking and Water Spots from your Dishware.
Floor – Floor Gel
Provides Cleaner Floors and Reduces Costs.
Floor – Floorzyme
Provides Cleaner Floors and Deodorizes.
“It was great meeting with the team at the 2015 ISSA Show. Great to hear your growing!”
“Thanks for the great service, when we needed you most.”
“You helped us reduce our costs… it is great to have a great partner. Keep up the good work!”
By: La Parilla